Tuesday, December 14, 2021

This ponytail can be beautiful to the sky!


🍁Comb your hair smoothly, tie down the ponytail at the hairline after all the hair is a received-a strand of hair is wrapped around the rubber band. Be careful to hide the ends of the hair in the braids.



🍁Take a strand of hair from the ponytail, braid three braids and add a side draw, braid it straight to the end of the hair, and fix it with a rubber band.



🍁Roll up the braided braid from the end of the hair and twist it into the shape of a flower, and fix it to the ponytail.



🍁Take the hair from the side of the ponytail and braid three strands of hair on the other side. In the process of braiding, add new hair strands and braid to the other side, and then wrap the braid around the ponytail.



🍁Continue to braid the hair in the same way, until all the hair is received, and bring the accessories. The stunning ponytail is complete.




1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a real nice way on putting a ponytail in my hair because I play amateur pool need hair out of my way this looks great I think I'll try it tonight and I will let you know by taking a picture

    ReplyDelete

Long straight hair looks good when braided like this

🍃Step 1: After dredging the long straight hair in the middle part shape, take out a small amount of hair from the hairline and start braidi...